Disk Belt – Ambulatory Lumbar Traction
produced with the professional expertise from Compressible Limb Air Therapy Systems
by Won Industry Co., Korea
- Pain relief for patients with Herniated and Bulging Discs, Muscle Spasms, Sciatica, Spondylolysis and Spinal Stenosis.
- Relaxes muscle spasms, muscles cramps, strain and pain
- Four strategically placed medical magnets assist with pain management.
- Helps maintain proper posture.
- Very lightweight and comfortable allowing a full range of motions.
- Long-term comfort with high-quality 100% cotton lining
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
- Protects skin and diminishes sensitive skin problems
- Simple to use
- ambulatory Traction Device for Orthopedics
- One-Touch Elastic, Auxiliary Belt
- Provides additional security with easy adjustments
- Herniated, Bulging discs
- Lumbar acute/chronic sprain
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Low back pain caused by weight or strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting
- Degenerative discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Congenital weakness in waist
- Compression fracture
1. Wear the disk belt on the waist
2. Pull the secondary strap belt to tighten and secure fit
3. Prior to injecting air
4. Place the pump nozzle to the Disk Belt air inlet
5. Use the foot pedal to inject air to the Disk Belt
6. Ready for use
By increasing the intervertebral disc space, pressure applied in the nerve root is relieved, thereby, eliminating pain while assisting active-rehabilitation. Disk Belt will speed up your recovery and health to help you enjoy the daily activities that were once very difficult.