Medizar Wipe 200s
Medizar from the U.K.
Available in :
Sprays with nozzle head 750ML
Sanitiser 5L bottles.
TUB Wipes 200 pcs.
Out of stock
There are many anti-bacterial / hand sanitiser type products on the market. These however have major disadvantages as they tend to be alcohol based, have no BS / EN Certification, will irritate and dry the skin and offer no barrier protection – they are only effective whilst the alcohol is still moist, normally just a few seconds. Some products, even though labelled as ‘alcohol free’ still contain small percentages of alcohol.
MEDiZAR® sanitiser from the UK.
Supported by full BS/EN (British/European Standards) Certification
MediZar® is a hygiene revolution – powerful, gentle and long lasting, it is certified to kill MRSA and E.Coli in 30 seconds, and is guaranteed to kill 99.9999% of harmful and deadly bacteria & viruses including: MRSA, E.Coli, C-Difficile, Salmonella, C.Difficile, Listeria , Legionella.
MediZar® is the only unique product in the market with the following qualities :
- tested and Certified to provide 30 days protection against tested bacteria on hard surface areas such as hospital floors, ambulances, ward furniture, ward surfaces, doors, washrooms, toilets, etc.
- will provide 6 hours protection on the skin with one application
Cost savings from having to do less applications.
- completely alcohol free, Halal Certified
- 100% Eco-Friendly and Bio-Degradable
- NO Hazard Indicators and is Non-Irritant to the skin
Skin friendly even to those with psoriasis and eczema and is completely irritant free.
- gained BS EN Certificate 13697 (30 second kill) against MRSA & E.Coli
- registered for the 2012 EU Biocidal Directive, and is fully compliant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.