Riester big ben Wall models
big ben® are especially large and sturdy devices which will effortlessly master tough everyday situations in physicians’ practices and hospitals.
big ben® round or square – for well thought-out options for everyday routine.
Whether desk, wall, floor or anaesthesia models, round or square, the attractive design in a top-quality finish provides a pleasant atmosphere for doctors and patients in all surroundings.
With an extremely stable wall mounting made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic and an exceptionally sturdy casing made of ABS plastic.
- Generously dimension scale (Ø 147.2 mm or 145,5 mm) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability; scale up to 300 mm Hg
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuffs
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Precision mechanism mounted on a special support, in order to ensure complete stability of the measuring system and the zero-point
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 3 mm Hg
Total swivel radius 130°, i.e. 65° to the left and 65° to the right. Includes screws and wallplugs. Simple conversion into the big ben® anaesthesia model with the help of a universal clamp.
All appliances can be obtained latex-free (please quote LF for latex-free). Riester also offers a large selection of different cuff sizes.