DuoDerm Hydroactive Gel
DuoDERM ® Hydroactive® Gel
- It is beneficial for patient health that trained healthcare professionals use DuoDERM® Hydroactive® Gel at the right point in time during the healing of a wound
- Facilitates autolytic debridement2
- Moisturises, bringing needed moisture to dry, necrotic, sloughy or granulating wounds
- Sterile nozzle for ease of application
Hydrocolloid gel, use on dry wounds, promotes granulation.
1. Cleanse the wound site, rinse well and dry the surrounding skin.
2. Apply the gel directly into the wound. Do not fill the wound beyond the level of the surrounding skin.
3. The gel should be changed when the cover dressing leaks or is removed for routine dressing changes.
Maximum recommended wear time is seven days.
187987 CONVATEC DUODERM HYDROACTIVE GEL 30GM
187990 CONVATEC DUODERM HYDROACTIVE GEL 15GM 10S