Accuchek Performa Test Strips
Accu Chek Performa Test Strips
- Fast test time – Fast 5 second test time for quick and easy blood glucose testing. The test time of 5 seconds makes the Accu-Chek Performa system one of the fastest on the market.
- Small blood sample – Accu-Chek Performa test strips only require a tiny 0.6_µL sample with under-dosing detection. Up to 5 seconds to re-dose the same strip.
- Re-dosing capability – The system indicates if more sample is needed and permits re-dosing within 5 seconds
- AST capability – In addition to fingertip and palm testing, the user can test from the forearm, upper arm, thigh or calf
- Large easy-to-handle, ‘touchable’ design – Test strips are sturdy and well constructed to help reduce strip waste and minimise the need to retest
- Fast capillary fill – The strip uses a super-fast-fill capillary window, making dosing more convenient for the user
- Large dosing area – The strip’s wide mouth allows easier application of the sample
- Contrast dosing – The yellow window is in contrast to the grey tip of the test strip, making it easy to see the dosing area
- Strip Graphics – The strip features directional arrows to help the user understand the proper way to insert the strip
- 6 gold electrodes – Test strip electrodes work with the system technology and code key to perform extensive quality checks prior to each test.
- Expired test strip alert notifies user when strips are close to expiration date.